January 08, 2008

A brief note

I have begun to look at communities and other things. So my time on here is brief. As they say patience is a virtue. It's one I will be practicing as I get many things underway. So today dearest Father my life is in your hands and the direction I will travel. May I continue to do your Will and may our most Blessed Mother watch over me too.

3 Words of Wisdom:

teresa_anawim2 said...

prayers!

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you too, mc, on this subject. "Be not afraid".

Bernice said...

thank you both, I'm going to NH for a come and see evening pretty soon. That came from the vocation placement. I can't do a week long live in thing as yet. I don't get vacation time so for now it will have to be a weekend thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...