My Jesus, how can I tell you what you already know. That love is the greatest gift a person can ever have. To know your love which is God's love. It's tremendous, this gift and it is the finest by far. If I could write a song it would tell of a love so true. If I could write a poem it would be to honor you. If I could sing it would be to praise you. How I long to give eloquence to the words I write for you. But most of all they are words that come from my heart to yours. Just as my every waking thought is of you. There is one thing I want to convey, and it is the belief in you that everything is possible when all had looked impossible. And I want to thank you for what you have shown me. I thank our heavenly Mother for her love. For gracing me with her perfume. For the twinkle of the star on her cloak on a day not so long ago.
I say yes my beloved one, and I tarry no longer as I set about what has to be done. You called and I answered, and now I long more than ever to be forever yours. Love is my gift to you as love is your gift to me. Might I dwell forever in your loving presence the joy of my heart. My sole existence is because of you, my Lord and my God my All.
The Catacombs of Priscilla
13 hours ago

0 Words of Wisdom:
Post a Comment