May 23, 2011

Wacky Days

It's been a tough few weeks but each day gets a bit better. We are changing at work and I will be working on my days off this week which will make time even longer. Pray for me to keep up the strength as we begin to train for the new changes that we are undertaking.

It's also been a long week in another way as well. I related that my Aunt was ill and was going to be taken off life support, she was last weekend and now she finally passed away late this morning. My she rest in peace! If I thought I had it tough, my Uncle and cousin had it more so by sitting by her side day and night keeping her company even though she could not speak. Our prayers have been with them throughout the time for strength, peace and support.

I haven't thought much about any upcoming treatments as my thoughts have been with them as they should be. Just like our thoughts should be on God all the time. It seems as if there is sadness in the air these days, possibly due to the lack of sunshine and the constant drizzle and overcast skies. But even though it rains we still need it.

I have seen these past years the removal of trees to be used as fuel for a stove for a house up the street. I have watched a wooded area now become a field. One would think that by using wood as a resource for fuel they would plant more trees to grow as the area soon gets cleared, so that by the time they clear a whole area by then the other trees will have had time to grow to become new wood for another time but also to aid in keeping the air clean. I don't know why I thought about that today, but it seems that one of the resources people use they don't replace at all. One day there will be no more trees.

2 Words of Wisdom:

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am definitely happy to discover this. cool job!

Marie Cecile said...

your welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...