November 20, 2010

Lord Help Me Jesus



The words "Lord help me Jesus" were apparent the morning of Oct. 10, 2010. On tuesday I prayed over my brother laying hands on him for healing. I think in my own conscience of not using God's gifts that often came through in the song for me. I continue to pray for my brother who suffered far more than my parents or myself with his heart attack. I think at times such as this I have come to a greater realization that I need to do God's work and not be afraid about doing it. Praying over someone in need is a tremendous gift as well as offering prayers on a daily basis. Then I wondered if I managed to fail to use the gifts that God gives out of my own sense of unworthiness. Then I realize how much he truly loves me by what he provides. On that note it is also the same for the world.

I've grappled with so much lately that I felt I needed to step away, taking the time to breath and just be.

2 Words of Wisdom:

Little Flower's Crown of Roses said...

Just wanted to say hello after being away from this blog for a year!! I'm sorry to read about your brother, and hope that he is doing better!! Would love to hear from you!
Lindy

Marie Cecile said...

Hi Lindy,

Welcome back! Thank you for stopping by. My brother is doing much better, we are all keeping him in our prayers that he continues to mend. I hope to be back to blogging soon myself. God bless you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...