September 05, 2007

The Sense of it All

I had the urge to go to the Chapel yesterday all morning long, so when lunch came, I went. I came across a man I know as I approached the Chapel. We hugged, he told me of his seeing Jesus on his wall about a year ago. I was so thrilled for him, the joy that I felt was tremendous for this person. Well anyway, we exchanged stories so fast. I was able to show him my pictures of the Eucharist and he was able to see what Jesus wanted him to see. So our visit to the Blessed Sacrament was not very long because our chat took up some of the time. It turned out to be a wonderful day because of faith sharing.

We shared our experiences and I told him about my discernment on the Religious Life, now that I think about it, he is single and probably being called himself. I don't think he realized that, even though he had said I was. Is God calling loud enough for us to be his. It's amazing how he is doing things to let people know he loves them.

There was something interesting that Steve said, it was his thought on the end of times and how the signs are drawing us to it. I didn't respond to it, because I don't know if that is truth or not. I don't think any of us do. But being smart and paying attention to what is around us. Sometimes we have misjudged places, things and people so it would be safe to say it is best not to say at all. Only God knows!

Well that's all for this morning before I head out the door for a day of work and prayer. I pray for all of you to have a blessed day today.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...