June 13, 2007

Work

I didn't sleep very well last night. Considering I worked until 10:30 p.m. and found out need to be at work for 7 a.m. But it was something said to me at work about being alone for the day that had me not in a frame of mind that would put me to sleep comfortably. I've only been there a week and not very fast or comfortable about procedure as yet. This job is demanding to say the least, it doesn't pay very well for all the running and hard work that has to be done. I'm grateful to be working, but I can now understand why there is such a high turnover in these places. Why it is so difficult for them to find good help. I think that's why high school age kids end up working in these places. They only have themselves to support, meager at it's best.

Well anyway the lack of sleep has me feeling out of sorts. All I can do is ask for God's strength to see me through the day without falling on my face. There are days that I wish I had the stamina to climb the highest mountain and do the impossible. Yet all we can ever do is get up and be grateful to see another day, to smile and thank God for life. No matter how little we get or how very much it is with thankfulness for the gift of life. And all we can ever do is live it well and in his love.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...