January 22, 2007

Beauty

It's snowing and I love it. It is the prettiest time of the year when it freshly snows. I know not many will agree with that, but to me it is beautiful. Everything begins to look pure. And it's refreshing, so as I look and see each individual snowflake fall, I am reminded of how each of us are unique in our own way. How we are all called to be a part of God's family.

But how do we transform those who fidget and long to run away from what is good. I suppose in small steps we can make those changes. It's like when God calls individual souls, he does so very much to bring us to his side when so much seems to keep us away including the one who attempts to drive us from him.

But love will always be what God calls us to. It is what he seeks from us. Unconditional love, not just for him but for everyone. He's beauty in every sense of the word. Love is beauty and that is God.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...