July 13, 2006

Absolutely Fascinating

Today my eyes feasted upon these words: He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For in him were created all things in heaven and on earth, the visible and the invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things were created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. He is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things he himself might be preeminent. For in him all the fullnes was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile all things for him, making peace by the blood of his cross [through him], whether those on earth or those in heaven. Colossians 1:15-20.

As always it is a pleasure to have words speak from the Lord our God. For me it was what came after that struck me personally. But these are what I first looked upon.

I thank him for the strength to do more bush trimmings as I continually reflect upon his love. It would take a small army to clean up the woods, like my grandfather did when he was alive. While he was retired, he puttered around outside everyday, clearing out the woods and turning it into a park like residence. Now it is overgrown, it has been over twenty years since any major upkeep as what was done. But some downed trees have blocked the way to clear areas once cleared. I was thinking of taking the chainsaw to some of the logs myself. Graceful female that I am. I would look to the sky and say to our Dear Father, could you please send a few heavenly angels to clear some of this stuff. But alas, this is one area he will not come to the rescue.

Now that I think about it, when the stone wall needed rebuilding, I asked for the same thing. But odd thing I heard stones when no one was outside. But no stones were moved either. We did end up with a few angels helping out though. They came in the form of my younger brother and his son, and a friend of my nephews to start them off. Now those are angels we come across daily. And I love them very much. I wonder if building a stone wall was too much work for heavenly angels, Nah. After all they have the gift of being supernatural. Believe me it's not fanciful thinking either. I put those ideas away a long time ago.

But then how does one explain seeing an invisible person running up a hill. Now that person looked normal as any person we see except you could almost see through him. A ghost, not likely. A vision, no it was too real. So what or who or where did this one person come from. And no not from my imagination either. My parents were with me when I saw this coming up our driveway when we have the flooding rains last years. Hmm now that I think about it, we have had well trouble ever since then. Interesting. Why did I recall this anyway? Was it about what I was lead to read. Perhaps. Perhaps not. So for now it is made note off, and maybe that was the whole purpose. Since I didn't write it down in my journal. Now I did. Ya just gotta know God and his antics. He does a lot to capture our attention, and he definitely has mine. Je t'aime.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...