November 14, 2011

Healing

It is a long stay in the hospital this time. Even though my laptop was brought I was not able to use it until I could move my arm and body much better. The pain has been horrendous and now some of the use of my left hand is down to a minimal. I am thankful to have gotten this far after having three surgeries since I've been in here and with another one when the wounds show a good enough healing to close up the breast.

I have met many wonderful Nurses and technical assistants. I have had an opportunity to use the hyperbariatric chamber to aid in my skin healing. It's like deep diving and unplugging the ears are quite the chore. Well anyway, hopefully tomorrow I can write some more. Please have a good night.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...