July 07, 2011

Gods Word

Sometimes we are given words when we hear the Gospel message or when the Homily is spoken and expounded on, other times it can be through reading His word or hearing it from others or from music and such. I have found that I have gotten many words when the Gospel is read and sometimes during the homily.

To recall the many times words have come thru at odd moments maybe to clarify or while sleeping and upon waking those words pop thru as well. As I was reading an article posted on Spirit Daily, I found it helped me to understand much more about it. I don't always speak to my Spiritual Director about these words mainly because of what I fear he may think. Which I know I should not do is fear in the first place. The artice I am speaking about can be found here.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...