April 06, 2011

Reflection

Since I was basically published twice on the last post and finally able to delete one of them. I was attempting to write a reflection when I hit publish. So as a added here it is. This morning as I was doing the usual, getting the bird his food, a peppy song popped through. I love when this happens on occasion. It took me awhile to find the song because all I could recall was the tune and the words monkey business. The words produced some very strange songs, but upon reflection of the song something about jungle came in. Voila!! I found the song. I was delighted because there were words to the effect are you listening.

To me that meant the world, to know that God is so good. For someone else it may be senseless but for me I understand how God can speak to a soul that listens in various ways.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...