April 06, 2011

Pictures

This is the Pilgrim statue of Our Lady of Fatima taken on Monday evening. Yesterday, Tuesday, April 5, 2011 was awesome to see a break in the rain to have a bit of brief sunlight. I was able to have a glimpse of a few bluebirds that were passing through. I think this is the second time I had that opportunity. I took this picture because everytime I go near the statue, it doesn't look the same as it did when it was dropped off. There was a beautiful smile upon her face with a darker red upon the lips. When I was looking at her yesterday, I couldn't help remarking that she looked so different. I love those God moments!! This one is a picture of the chest dresser my mom gave up for me to use in my old bedroom. I only had a small 4 drawer one in the basement. Anyway, this one was taken the week I had the vocation cross. I had also received a special gift from a friend with some Lourdes holy water, a prayer card and some information on a Shrine in St. Louis, Mo. The statue of Mary and Jesus belonged at one time to my paternal grandmother. The photo in the picture frame is the picture that survived the fire in the outdoor fireplace with only a smudge on the back of the picture. The only missing picture is the electric digital photo frame with the pictures of the many Eucharist images, a continuous reminder of the gift that was given to me.

2 Words of Wisdom:

Faith said...

May the Lord guide the surgeon's hand. I think you'll be all right with Mary holding your hand.

Marie Cecile said...

Thank you Faith.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...