March 13, 2011

Words to think on.




I don't know if there is much on my thoughts that would affect having certain lyrics come through on two different mornings. But I had them again this morning and I'm not sure what to make of it. Something about Dr Zhivago and some other words. But I did locate the song to hear the whole thing. It's a song done from 98 degrees called "The Hardest Thing." As I write this I have tried to recall the exact words that played in my thoughts upon waking but all I had that really sticks out is the word Dr Zhivago. The song is the right one too. I wonder if that is the key about the whole thing. Maybe I should watch the movie or more or less pray for more discernment and guidance from the Holy Spirit. Anyway please enjoy the music.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...