September 26, 2010

Happenings

My sincere apologies for no posts lately. There has been a bit of a scare recently with my personal health. After all the tests that were done, they came back negative for any possible heart issues. Thankfully that's a good thing!! And to think I was praying for a resolution to conquer my financial delays and here comes another added bonus to top off what is already owed from before. It's hard to catch up when you don't have much to go on. Prayers are needed to keep up the strength to continue managing the unmanageable or the impossible. That all that I ask for at this time is prayers and more prayers.

It has been quite the trial lately and I have found faith has kept me strong. Focusing on the module that I need to do and thoughts of what I am to write for a talk has kept my mind focused on our Lord. But then again Jesus is the main focus of my thoughts to begin with. What better place can the thoughts be, but on the best treasure of all, that of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. The best source of life if you ask me. Let me not forget to include our dear Blessed Mother who has a huge role in all our lives as well as an intercessor for her Son. I love them all!!!! So begins another day. God bless!

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...