February 25, 2010

Vocations

Several years ago I took a vocation test with vocationplacement.org, periodically I get an email from Natalie Smith regarding discernment and whether or not if I am still intersted in the possiblity of going to the Religious Life. I've had two turn downs already, not sure if I'm looking forward to more turndowns. Anyway she is seeking people to attend the following if anyone is interested. Unfortunately, for me it is too far away plus it is not affordable for me to travel to. I hope it will help someone who is looking for that vocation. I wonder if they help place people with Dominicans :-) The information is below.

“Have you had difficulty finding your vocation? Father Paul Zahler, OSB (Ph. D in mental and physical health) will help you answer questions like: “How do I identify who I truly “am” in regard to my calling possibly as a monk, nun, priest, married person, or single?” and “How do I stay on track once I am there.” This conference is for everyone married, single, young and old. Fr. Paul will address the special vocational needs and solutions for those with physical and mental disabilities, and those who are older? Vocation shows us who we truly “are” in Christ. Come and experience Christ in you during this special workshop. The date is Saturday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 27, 2010 at Holy Redeemer Catholic Church in Kissimmee, Fla. For information and reservations call: (407)-436-1210.”

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...