January 26, 2010

Who Would Have Thought

It's been awhile since my last post, now that should sound familiar to those who go to confession, if you change the last word to confession. Let me see, what have I been up to since my last visit. Oh, uhm, I have finally discovered the source of the odor. Rigged a funnel and drain over a pipe and voila, liquid and gas be gone. Must love those exhaust pipes that let out air, except if it's a long closed one that finally has broken it's seal. The odor has vanished, plus I have taken and cleaned an unused air purifier that helps in the process.

That leads me to another sort of cleaning, one of removing items that are not used, that would benefit someone who needs it more than I do. Cleaning out house as much as cleaning out my soul does extreme wonders, it should be done on a regular basis. Did I forget anything, oh yes, I also came down with a cold and is recovering from it. Received news about my tests that requires more changes in my diet and hopefully more weight loss. All in all this has been a good visit, on the blog that is. But if this were confession, then it's safe to say it was a painless visit and now one can go off to the next place and smile. Confession is great for the soul, it's awesome to leave the confessional smiling, knowing that we've done well by going in the first place. Now when receiving the Eucharist, the very body of our Lord it will be done in purity and love.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...