November 23, 2009

Christ the King

Spending time at the LaSalette Shrine in Attleboro, Ma brought back into focus God's immense grace. Not only from the other evening at Vespers but along with sharing faith with many others. The Mass was grace filled.

Walking the grounds I have seen many new items that will delight those who go and view the Christmas lights. I hope many from the surrounding areas will go and take the time to renew themselves regarding what the Season of Christmas is all about. Not just lights but our YES to being followers of God and His giving us the greatest gift of all, that of His Son, who said YES for our salvation.

Take the time this Advent to go and visit the Christmas Lights and be on Holy Ground at La Salette Shrine in Attleboro, MA and the La Salette Shrine in Enfield, N.H. Let this season be a time to re light that burning ember in our hearts and become a beacon of light for others to see in us.

3 Words of Wisdom:

Faith said...

I live near LaSalette in N. Attleboro. We can meet there sometime. Give me a "heads up."

Bernice said...

You do, that would be great to meet. I will when I go to see the lights too. Christmas is not Christmas without a visit to the Shrine.

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...