August 26, 2009

Longing of the Soul

There is something I truly enjoy when I pay a visit at the Chapel and spend time with Our Lord in Adoration. It's giving Him my undying love. When I visit, I begin to understand the depths of his love, the consolations and the silences. One thing I do know is the fact that I can't go a day without his presence in my life. The loss would be devastating. Have I then abandoned myself completely to his ever loving care for me? The greatest love of all when your spouse is in another room and you long for their presence. I long for God in those moments when he is there but I do not know it.

It's nothing new for those who know of this, but for me it is all new, it is always a new beginning with each day loved by the greatest of all.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...