April 15, 2009

A Day In A Life

One thing I have been discovering about myself lately, my life is really about God. How is it possible to think about HIM constantly and go about daily life? Yet, that is what I do. If there were topics to talk about, the main one would be about the love I have for God. Nothing else seems to matter. Not family or friends but what I do each day to give back to God all that he has done for me.

Does life make sense when every bit of it is done for the very one who created it, oh but it does, in a magnificent way. All my life I have sought to fit in, without realizing there wasn't any need, since the most important one that I needed to fit in with has always been there. Now I know why at times I felt like I didn't belong to those of the world. My sights have always been on God and heaven. I never realized the true extent of this desire until I tried to fit in with my family. Life has a way at times to bring clarity in our lives, it's up to us at those moments to understand and let God do what he does best and that is love us with all HIS heart.

4 Words of Wisdom:

Gabrielle said...

It's both wonderful and merciful that God grants this ability to be continually immersed in Him and yet be able to carry out one's daily functions, MC. Fr. Dubay talks about it in "Fire Within", and is what he calls dual awareness. You are blessed.

Marie Cecile said...

Don't always feel that way Gabrielle, blessed that is. I need to read the Fr. Dubay you mention. lol I thought I was a bit overboard in my continual fascination with God. There is hope for others if they too can have this.

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog, what a treat to read. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with the world.


Linda

Bernice said...

Your most welcome Linda. Thank you for finding my blog and letting me know you liked it. God bless you!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...