December 22, 2008

Goodness

Ever wonder if God finds any goodness on this earth in the people that live on it? What does he find when he searches their hearts? I've looked my whole life for genuine goodness from others and never found it. I begin to wonder if there is any at all. And if I haven't truly found it in the people I've come across throughout my life then I wonder if God is having a hard time finding it too.

What has happened in our world for it to be this way. What caused goodness in people to not be present in the first place. Some say they believe in God yet their actions and words say otherwise. It shows mostly the motive of evil present in their heart and mind. So the question is if I don't find goodness in others, then how will God? Is there an honest answer or just lip service.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...