November 03, 2008

Love

Mass was a delight so was the delightful scent of perfume. Helen was sitting in front of me and I asked her if she smelled it. She needed to sit back because of her own knee replacement, so at after receiving communion, that was when the scent was apparent and I motioned for her to sit back. When she spoke to me, that's when I asked her the question. Unfortunately we spoke while communion was passed out. But that didn't stop the Lord from making himself present to us. It was just a beautiful moment to connect and share the open heart to another. Even the ride home the scent was present. God does come to us when we are open to his love. It's amazing but I did ask Helen twice if she smelled that beautiful scent. She never did smell it.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...