September 10, 2008

Something Different



This is one area I have always paused, when I made this short video, I thought it was going to come out clear, but it didn't. I took another one in a different area and that one came out better. But then again the first video is in an area that something extraordinary happened one day when all sound stopped and the only thing I heard in those moments was the tinkling of the brook, nothing else. I don't know why I want to even share this special spot, since it was a moment of God's grace to me. If I am to spread the love in my heart then I am also to share my experience as well. Maybe in those moments others will find God in their life when they reflect on episodes that have touched their life.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...