June 20, 2008

Prayers

There is a lot of sickness in the world. Many people I come across have some form of illness that causes them to suffer. Is there anyone out there who has no illness whatsoever. The young become afflicted either from genetic history or from doing something they know will cause damage to their mind or body. In the long run causes many problems. Then we have aging problems, so many to list as our bodies tend to go through the process. Today I would like to offer up prayers for all those who suffer illnesses. That God would ease their suffering. Prayers are often answered when prayed in faith and complete trust that they will be answered.

I haven't blogged much lately, I've been trying to take care of many things and placed their importance above blogging. Kind of sacrificing in a way of fasting. Since food fasting is not good for a diabetic, it must be done in other ways. Like giving up television or something that is enjoyable. Anyway there has been much going on and by the time I get on here I pretty much am tired. Anyway have a blessed day.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...