January 27, 2008

Mold and Shape

I've often wondered how I ended up in such a state of being disorganized. I was looking backward for a time to see where it all began to unravel. It was after I had surgery that my cares changed. And then a few years ago when it all truly changed for a different reason. My focus was one that was centered on God completely. I had no cares for anything else, they didn't seem to be important. I think once I've began to reveal more of those moments when I was deeply touched by God, I truly began to accept his plan in my life. I think more than anything I was fighting the direction I was being led.

Some accept it gracefully, others put up a fight all the way. It's not easy for others to understand why a person would think, not I, you got to be kidding. And why not me. God thinks I'm okay and that is what matters, doesn't it. I've often wondered if others go to their destination kicking and fighting their call. I look back from then to now and no matter what, he will continue to mold and shape me until he is satisfied with the results. I for one am happy that He is the one doing it. My thoughts are mine but they are also His when I have placed Him in the center of my life. Does that mean God is my Universe, yes! He is my creator. I honor Him for blessing me and I for one choose good over evil any day. I just hope others will make that choice too.

4 Words of Wisdom:

teresa_anawim2 said...

I too want a heart after God.

Marie said...

"I for one choose good over evil any day."

That is the KEY to CHOOSE whether it be to choose to do good or to choose to be happy.

Freedom means we are able to choose to love God but how do we show it? It is not enough to say, 'I am a Christian' without truly living as a Christian. It is not enough to say 'I love God' without living it by giving it away without need of a receipt.

I have to admit I rail against those who live by their 'feelings'..One must Choose Joy, pray for it then believe one has received it and LIVE it.

Great reflection MC:) TY hon:)

Peace & JOY to you:)

Marie xoxoxo

Marie Cecile said...

teresa_anawim2, you have it.

Marie Cecile said...

Thank you Marie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...