January 08, 2008

A brief note

I have begun to look at communities and other things. So my time on here is brief. As they say patience is a virtue. It's one I will be practicing as I get many things underway. So today dearest Father my life is in your hands and the direction I will travel. May I continue to do your Will and may our most Blessed Mother watch over me too.

3 Words of Wisdom:

teresa_anawim2 said...

prayers!

Gabrielle said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you too, mc, on this subject. "Be not afraid".

Marie Cecile said...

thank you both, I'm going to NH for a come and see evening pretty soon. That came from the vocation placement. I can't do a week long live in thing as yet. I don't get vacation time so for now it will have to be a weekend thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...