October 29, 2007

Refreshing

There is something wonderful that we gain when we are open to the Spirit. It is opening our hearts when we go on retreat. To discover the truth that dwells within. The key is to be open to the Holy Spirit and how he moves others and ourselves, to listen attentively. It was a beautiful retreat and one I am glad that the Lord allowed me to be at. It was through his grace and mercy that gifted me to be there. Without discerning and praying about it I would not have gone otherwise.

I would like to say more but time is getting a bit fast and I need to leave for work. So if patience is a virtue then it is one we are going be practicing. Tonight is also CCD so writing will be a bit longer in coming. Practice a virtue of the Spirit and God will reward us all for it.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...