September 27, 2007

Challenges

I'm nervous and excited all at once. Lord calm my spirit. I have been doing so much to get prepared that I have lost sight of my focus. I sit here before work wondering where did the time go the last few days. I haven't had much time to be online and do some reading so I can do what needs to be done. I did read at autumnrose's about choosing others who have not been chosen for an award and that made sense. In that regard I need to go beyond my small reading list and see the world. Also as Marie lovingly pointed out on her blog about commenting. Something I'm not good at and often afraid to do. So this is a wonderful challenge for me. Because faith isn't all about me it's about us, it's about Jesus and God and the Holy Spirit. It's sharing our love for God and letting it shine for others to see.

So in my own small and insignificant way I am learning about the world and the precious people that occupy it. There are so very many who love God and for me to read about it gladdens my heart. That brings untold joy when we encounter another's love for the one we love. It's wonderful and beautiful! God is the best part of our lives and one that I'm so very happy to be a part of too. I think once people understand that God is good they will find their burdens not so tough after all.

3 Words of Wisdom:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful, beautiful post, MC. We must be channels of God's LOVE. That's the secret. :-)

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful retreat MC:)

I think when people love God for who HE is rather than for what they can gain...that is the beginning of wisdom.

Peace and JOY to you my friend:)

Marie

Bernice said...

Pia, I love that secret :-) and I'm glad that you mentioned it.

Marie, thank you so much for your well wishes and your insight also. It is a hope that we can all gain some divine wisdom.

Blessings to you my friend :-)

Marie Cecile

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...