July 27, 2007

Walking

I have faltered on what should be one of the priorities and rituals that I need to do everyday. I put it on the back burner and I don't know why. So when I went to the doctor's and he spoke to me and asked that one question, how much exercise are you doing, and I responded not enough. I walk once a week, and not faithfully. I really have put it off. Well he said I should walk for 30 minutes everyday being a diabetic. So for the past few days I have made walking a priority again after supper. I was surprised at how I was able to power walk, and it felt so good. The only reason all this had come about was because the job I am doing had made carpal tunnel recur and my right hand is in a state of numbness and pain. I had forgotten about that too. It's not that bad now, wearing the brace while working helps tremendously. I am always reminded how our Lord suffered on the cross and if anything his was far worse than what I could ever suffer. I always try hard to remind myself that what ever pain and hurt I undergo, I am to offer it to our Lord at his feet.

1 Words of Wisdom:

Anonymous said...

U go girl! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...