June 03, 2007

Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima

The Pieta under the Crucifix
Our Lady of Fatima and Children
Angel and Children
These are on the rocks for the beginning decade
The beginning and ending prayer for the Rosary
The Crucifix

4 Words of Wisdom:

Anonymous said...

Hi mc...I have tried to comment here on your blog and the comments bounce..I do enjoy visiting, though.

Anonymous said...

well, what d'ya know!

Anonymous said...

MC, I had no idea this little shrine existed ...and right in my own state too! Thank you for telling me about this lovely place to visit. I am planning it as one of my day trips this summer! I will pack a lunch and go out there to have a wonderful quiet day away with OUr Lady.

Marie Cecile said...

I'm glad teresa that you will have a chance to go and visit this place. It was a chance encounter for us to find it and one I'm glad that we stopped and visited. I plan on going there again when there is more time to spend there and be able to spend precious moments with our Lady without rushing. I remember you mentioning your from Mass before, out in the Boston area. There is a place down the road from that Shrine, it's called Betania II. I don't know what it is, a community or something?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...