June 24, 2007

Busy Time

Much has been going on in the last few days. Friday was a very long day, working from morning till evening. Yesterday was a busy day too, mowing taking care of the garden and then getting ready to go to a wedding. It was all filled with thoughts of our Lord. I don't know what to do, I was called by the temp agency to start a job on Monday. They didn't know I went in search of a job to have an income while in between jobs. This one is Monday through Friday and not a stressed out job. It doesn't give me any chance to give much of a notice to leave the present one. And the other option is to stay and refuse the other and never have insurance in the process. I didn't know there could be some tough decisions in life until your up against hurting someone or ourselves.

That's the toughest thing in life when an income seems to be important in survival, yet didn't we just have a reading on who do we serve, God or mammon. I don't serve mammon I serve God, but I also need to pay for things or I will get served a notice to go to court because of not paying. I always ask our Lord what is it you want for me to do, what must I do, I trust you with all my heart to do the right thing. And yet I am in a position that I'm dammed if I do and dammed if I don't. Sometimes I wonder where the blessing is when this happens, and the direction I'm to go. I apologize to anyone who reads this, because I don't wish this on anyone. Well anyway I'll keep saying my prayers that God will reveal the direction in due time. Who knows maybe the timing was right and the call on Friday was his way of reaching out and saying go.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...