May 24, 2007

Plants

After work yesterday I went in search of the seeds for turnip or what is known as rutabaga's to plant, but found none. I came across a lady from my Parish and we were having a delicious time smelling the leaves of some of the herb plants in the mint family. Those were awesome!

One of the ladies from work that is very sick is in the hospital. She isn't doing too good. I have kept her in my prayers for healing if it be God's will. I pray for the many who are ill in the world daily too. It's part of the Rosary I pray. I have found that saying the rosary while driving to work is a pleasure, and one that I look forward to.

Well anyway, it's time to get going and I'm glad I had a few moments to spend on here and write a bit. Have a blessed day today.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...