May 17, 2007

Always Something

As they say theres always something happening in our lives to change plans or to cause a brief interruption. We had that Monday when I was called at work that my dad was going to the emergency room. That made for late evenings and late risings and not much time for anything else.

I was able to get up a bit early since going to bed was a lot earlier than the other two nights. My dad is doing better, underwent a Nuclear Stress Test yesterday. And hoping today he will be coming home. Never a dull moment around here or anywhere else. My time is short right now because I need to leave for work. And this time when I say I will write hopefully more I will be able to later. Last time I couldn't because of unforseen circumstances. Well, later then and hope we all have a good day.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...