April 11, 2007

Burning Desire

Today's Gospel reading reminded me of my own journey and the burning in my heart when I too encountered the Risen Christ. The love that invaded my being, the joy the desire to do what God asks is and always will be ever present. I can understand what those men felt that day so very long ago. Just being in the presence of the Blessed Sacrament brings such joy. And to think his work isn't finished yet with me. But each day is a new day, one with his name upon my lips and thoughts of him in my heart. I have started to do something a bit different on my way in to work, I have begun doing a decade of the Rosary for specific requests. One decade for one thing, another for something else. Our heavenly Mother is always present and I'm glad that she was chosen to be our mother too. I place my trust in her maternal care. I haven't been on much lately as I have been attempting to straighten out a few things, more or less get myself organized. Not easy to get disorganized, but I did, because I put all my energy into learning what I was being taught. Some things suffered because of where I placed myself, now I am given time to be able to fix them. Anyway it's time for me to get going. God Bless, and have a good day today.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...