March 04, 2007

Love

There is something to be said about learning, it is like discovering a treasure. One can't go through life without learning and one can't go through life without a few mistakes. No matter how hard we strive to be perfect as God seeks it from us, at times we err in judgement. Or in plain stupidity on our part. I speak for myself in that regard since I've made mistakes and learned from them. All too often when I have spoken I've often spoke too soon without thought, and the same goes with writing, sometimes without thought. I just write what comes to mind without thought of what I am writing. I've erred many a time by this impulsive action. It is with God's grace that I have come to learn to contemplate my wrongs and learn to correct them. I have learned that when goaded by others I react and found that no longer the case anymore.

I love so much and found myself rejoicing from the depths of my heart. I gave one of the first pictures taken to a lady at work who is suffering. I was carrying it for a few days with me. I don't know why I did but one day it came what I was to do. I gave it to her and told her my story. She also shared her own with me. I had told her about the Chapel and how I asked that anyone who goes if it be possible that their prayers would be answered, rather than people be drawn to me. Because at the time I didn't want people to come to me when it is not me that is important but Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament is. That was my request. Because I am insignificant, it is God who is important and always will be.

2 Words of Wisdom:

teresa_anawim said...

As a music teacher,I at times have students who get all stressed out and tense because they are afraid to make a mistake. I have to tell them "Mistakes are allowed..you are just learning". After they realize that , they see the mistakes and are able to fix them as they go along, at their own pace...stress was blocking them from learning how to make music..freely!
How many times have I failed at some fault in my life I was trying to overcome, yet felt that all was lost because I failed again that particular day.
The psalm said that the Lord will instruct us and teach us the way we should go..He will guide us with His eye.
One day I realized a lesson He was showing me:
1. instruct...He gives me the knowledge, the info, the directions.
THEN
2.teach...He is going to show me 'hands on'..by example, one step at a time HOW to apply that knowledge to my life.

JESUS is the perfect pedagogue!

Marie Cecile said...

Teresa, you have a beautiful gift and you share it. It's wonderful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...