February 07, 2007

Treasure

There is something about being in love with God, it's putting him first in everything. I stop in the Chapel after work and I get so much from the visit. There are times that I could receive so much in five minutes and come away refreshed.

I am always awed by seeing Jesus and watching him move on the Eucharist. I know it's a special blessing to receive this particular grace. One that I do not doubt but cherish with all my heart. More than anything it gives me the truth of how truly alive Jesus is in this most Blessed Sacrament. How he has shed his blood for us, the sacrificial lamb. Who on this earth can do such a miracle after their death. Who has come back and given to us a living sacrifice. Where we can have him on a daily basis. The Catholics have a treasure beyond their imaginings.

2 Words of Wisdom:

teresa_anawim said...

I would love to have more time to visit, but my work schedule prohibits that.
You are so fortunate to have this opportunity, MC.

Marie Cecile said...

Sometimes it's hard when your schedule doesn't let you.

And yes I am, but I too would like to spend more time with Him than just five minutes, but I also spend all my waking time thinking of Him.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...