February 20, 2007

God is Good

Hear, my son, and receive my words,
and the years of your life shall be many.

On the way of wisdom I direct you,
I lead you on straightforward paths.

When you walk, your step will not be impeded,
and should you run, you will not stumble.

Hold fast to instruction, never let her go;
keep her for she is your life.
Proverbs 4:10-13

I will always seek God's word in his word and not in man's. For in God there is honesty. I trust in him with all my heart for some of the toughest questions only He can answer. When I was at the Monastery the other day, I had a few moments when I was sitting there, how I wanted to be a part of that. For it to be my home. I'm not going to dwell on what needs to be accomplished to make it happen, it is in God's hands.

He has accomplished what no man can accomplish in a soul, serenity and peace. He has showed me how to live with a gift. For this I thank and praise God for his goodness to me. For his undying love.

2 Words of Wisdom:

Gabrielle said...

For it to be your home. MC, I wish this so much for you too. You are doing all you can to prepare for this if it is His will, and I know from reading many of your posts how much you have abandoned yourself to His will and His timing. But I can feel your longing.

Marie Cecile said...

Thank you Gabrielle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...