January 10, 2007

Loyalty

When I had just finished writing today's reflection, I was about to publish it and something strange happened. My screen did a, what you would call a closing and restarting. What I saw was my desktop picture with a saying on it. It's called "Loyalty" and the saying is " A faithful companion stays by your side through the years." I was, like "NO" this can't be happening, I'm about to loose what was just written, and I'll never remember it. But the strangest part was when the window came back everything was there, my writing, it was there.

I've never had that happen before, and my pc is constantly checked for viruses and so forth. So I leave it up to God for his way again. Loyal, I am. And he is my companion for all time.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...