January 13, 2007

Consecration to Our Lady of La Salette

Most holy Mother, Our Lady of La Salette, who for love of me shed such bitter tears in your merciful apparition, look down with kindness upon me, as I consecrate myself to you without reserve. From this day, my glory shall be to know that I am your child. May I so live as to dry your tears and console your afflicted heart. Beloved Mother, to you and to your blessed charge and sacred keeping and into the bosom of your mercy, for this day and for every day, and for the hour of my death I commend myself, body and soul, every hope and every joy, every trouble and every sorrow, my life and my life's end. O dearest Mother, enlighten by understanding, direct my steps, console me by your maternal protection, so that exempt from all error, sheltered from every danger of sin, I may, with ardor and invincible courage, walk in the paths traced out for me by you and your Son. Amen.

3 Words of Wisdom:

teresa_anawim said...

A beautiful prayer , especially for today. It is so comforting to know that we are in Our Lady's prayers.
Thank you, MC for posting this cry of your heart to share with others also beseeching God for her maternal care.

Paul Anthony Melanson said...

Indeed, what a beautiful prayer of consolation. May the Sacred Heart of Jesus grant us all the grace to spend our lives consoling the sorrowful heart of His beloved Mother the Immaculata.

Notre Dame de La Salette, priez pour nous.

Bernice said...

your welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...