December 18, 2006

What a Surprise

It was a beautiful day yesterday! Spending time with members of the Dominican community. After class we had Mass and then our chapter meeting. It's always a delight to be with the fellow members.

The Nuns celebrated the 800th anniversary of their founding yesterday too. They put on a concert for us before Vespers. I was a bit stunned to hear the song I woke up to the other day being sung. That was quite nice too.

And this morning I find a beautiful message from Gabrielle over at Contemplative Haven about this song too. She posted a link to hear this wonderful song, and I am in awe. God bless you Gabrielle, for bringing a smile to my heart this morning allowing me the gift to hear this beautiful song. And letting the memories of come rushing in.
This will be a treat for me today while working to be able to hum to the tune. Speaking of work, it's time for me to get going. I hope you all have a blessed day today.

2 Words of Wisdom:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had this inspiration MC. The song is precious and I'm glad we have Gabrielle who always picks up on things and follows through.

Anonymous said...

Me too, FMN. And the song is precious, I've never heard it done that way before, it's kinda different, it's nice.

Gabrielle is a wonder to behold, I'm glad she did what she did to find the song, because I couldn't.:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...