December 04, 2006

My Light

Lord you are my light, my hope. I was thinking that this year I want to spend my Christmas with you. Not in the way that has been done throughout the years but somehow different. Last night when my brother and his wife were over, I thought the same thing. They were asking what I wanted for Christmas, and truth to tell, there is nothing that I want. That's when I began thinking about spending my Christmas alone with God and foresaking family. I love my family and they love me, but I love God more than anything. The longing in my heart to be with God is so great. He is my desire.

Until later!

2 Words of Wisdom:

Autumn said...

I can relate to this so much, I love God with all my heart, I feel quite overwhelmed by it at times. like you, I wish for nothing for Christmas but to know Him more deeply.

Bless you xx

Marie Cecile said...

I pray you will have this very closeness also autumnrose, because his love is beautiful.

Bless you too xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...