December 14, 2006

God's Kingdom

Tis the season for colds and I have one. I haven't had one this bad in a long time. But then again it's the change in hours I get up and go to work, and overtime that I wasn't used to. Like anything it is taken in stride. I just gently ask our Lord to hold me in his hand to walk with me.

I think it's the greatest thing to have ever done is to love God with all my heart, mind and soul as he loves all of us with such fervor. If I had to change anything in my life it would have been the years I strayed and hurt him. But with the knowledge of his forgiveness and that of reconciliation the act of penance. I have found a renewal in my life. There is something about being touched personally by God, our life is never the same, if anything it is fuller and richer. Not in the way of material riches but in spiritual riches. Those I have found matter far more than material posessions, they come alive within us to love one another in beautiful and unique ways.

Judgement of others becomes less as we love more, and the more we love the more we endure for God. After all ins't it his kingdom we are all after! I least it is for me, my goal has always been heaven. That is the one goal in my life I strive the hardest to keep.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...