October 19, 2006

I believe

I believe in the power of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am finally getting to read how truly wonderful he is moving in people's lives. I read an article called a Non-Catholic visitor sees Jesus in local chapel on Spirit Daily, about a man seeing Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament in Adoration and I'll tell you it moved me to great happiness. I finally read of an experience that I too have had, and it made me feel so good to know Jesus is showing himself to others too.

It makes for all the experiences I have been having all the more special and very real. That no matter what goes on in my life and no matter what trials I am enduring Jesus is there with me. And yes he does choose souls to appear to, to be his witness. God is wonderful, his love is beautiful!

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...