October 18, 2006

God's love

Not many bees lately, thank you dear Father for that. It seems there was a purpose to all this, one was the ceiling needed fixing anyway. The other is to make a thorough check of the foundation of the house for anymore places that critters can find their way in.

I have to look at it this way, there is always God's hand in everything, that's just the way I think.I've always done this even when I didn't think I did, it became a habit. A good one too. I thank the Holy Spirit for always being a special part of my life, for directing me on those occasions when I was so very far from home.

Lately a thought has kept coming to mind after I have been around people, it is a thirst. I keep thinking I thirst. So then too I started to put myself nearer to God to seek out the water of life, to quench my thirst. I am his instrument, a vessel that under his guidance I am full of life, that without him I am nothing.

I think it is the same when two people are deeply in love with each other, they draw from the wellspring of life their love. They find strength with each other. Little do they know that God is the basis of this love.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...