October 08, 2006

A Day

What a beautiful day yesterday was. Everything went great at the wedding too. Ever have a day that you felt like a ray of sunshine. That was yesterday. I even misplaced my glasses, to end up finding them next door at the other wedding reception after they had left.

And to think it started out with a mess of bees. That too is slowly starting to come clear. The outside was sealed, but we had no clue a nest was even made. Now as each day progresses a handful venture away from it seeking the light, or food. It was a good thing I pulled up the rug a few weeks ago. Little did I know I was going to end up with squished bees on the floor, with a constant sweeping up. Then I can say, yes God moves quite mysteriously, because I'm not even sure why I rolled up the rug and took it out of the room, especially with the cold coming on. Hopefully after the small swarm that came out is pretty much the last of the little one's appearances.

It just was a beautiful day after all.

3 Words of Wisdom:

Marie Cecile said...

ccheryl, it's ok I know how it can be when we become busy. I'm finding out how it is myself. I thank you for your prayers on behalf of my vocation or call as you put it.

Paul Anthony Melanson said...

Marie Cecile, you are a beautiful person. There is nothing more edifying than a Godly woman who lives the Spirit-life. You edify me.

Marie Cecile said...

Paul,

Thank you for your kind words!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...