September 25, 2006

Light

Eighty hours have been done and now am working on the next 40. This is where patience come to the forefront. Being anxious is not good at this time. Nervous, yes. One never knows how things will turn out, but hope and prayer is always a good thing.

Tonight is CCD night, and one that I hope is a good night too. I did my lesson and started on the next one to have a new starting point as a lead in toward the end of the class. I hope I can remember it all. I am finding that now that school study is over with, I am now doing a bigger study, one about faith. This one is a life long lesson, and it certainly is not boring. I always wonder why kids seem to think that faith is boring or adults for that matter. There is always something new around the corner to learn and discover. Yesterday I knew about what I wrote, but it is always a discovery for me to see God and faith and even myself in a new light.

Now that I think about it, when there are days that it seems to feel as if the darkness is around, I strive all the harder to bring back the light. That is something truly wonderful, is knowing that in the light is where God dwells and a place we should all seek to want to be. But enough for this morning, I need to get going. My prayers are for all.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...