September 08, 2006

He is Good

This is the first chance I had to post on here since Wednesday on this blog. Thursday we had the last of the finals. Did a good job on those. Yesterday was cook all day, in preparation for a small get together at school for the end of finals, and for me the end of school. I found out where I will be going for my externship for the next month and a half to finalize my grade. Then the anticipated Graduation, which is held twice a year. That one I heard should be in December.

After the get-together last night, I came home to reschedule an appointment with my cousin, before she went to sleep. Once that was done, I was able to go and spend some time at the chapel. Last night was different though, there was a beautiful presence there. One I have not felt before, other than the time I walked through his spirit. While I was saying the rosary, I was gently pushed back where I almost landed on the chair. After that, I felt on my forehead a gentle touch to push again. That one I felt, it was so soft, enough that I was made aware of his presence. I haven't stopped smiling since. The peace I felt when this happened and even more so since then. How on earth can it be explained. I do know that this time there was no worry about who was in the room. Which is a good thing.

My God, it's true, I feel so enveloped at the moment, the abundant joy that is coursing through me, it's wonderful. How is it so possible to feel so much happiness without any reason at all other than doing what I am doing now. Relating an experience of God's presence.

I love him all the more for delighting my heart. For quenching the thirst of my soul. Most especially I love him because he is all that is good.

1 Words of Wisdom:

Marie Cecile said...

Yes it was a nice experience. As to your question, no I'm not part of a Charismatic community or attended a mass of one. All I do is go and spend time with the Blessed Sacrament for about 20 minutes of intense prayer for the world. I don't think I've ever been to a Charismatic mass.

What I have been to, is a wonderful lenten retreat at our parish. Are those Charismatic?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...