September 28, 2006

Everlasting love

Last night was an early one. So early I forgot to set my alarm. Thankfully I woke up in time to have time to write but not enough to do this one. Learning something new it seems takes a toll on the mind, and brings about fatigue.Today it isn't too bad. I had a better opportunity to pray for strength, and I used my lunch time to reflect on Jesus and how his life was.During the course of the day it is always a pleasure to give back to God what he so lovingly gives to me.

There is something that bothers me, and it's my inability to guide the kids I teach in order to have a smoothy running class. I never had any children, the only experience is with my nieces and nephews. This is one area I truly need strength. I pray for God guidance but one thing I end up with is patience more than anything. I'm not a super teacher, and I wonder at times why am I doing it when I don't know how to run a classroom. I guess tonight I'm just trying to figure out where I belong in God's community. Hopefully His guidance will lead me to where I need to go or to know what I should do.

I don't know what it is lately either, I don't feel toubled about anything and my world is in ruins on a different note too. Does it matter, not really, because in this world it is important, but in God's it's not, so with that thought in mind I will close for tonight and lay all at your feet dear Father. I know as always you watch over me as I sleep and when I work, and I am glad.

3 Words of Wisdom:

Marie Cecile said...

My life is an open book, so is God's, I'm sorry that you feel as if your eavesdropping ccheryl. I think intimacy with God is good so others too may know how to love him.

Gabrielle said...

This untroubled feeling is a great blessing, Marie Cecile. He has taken your burdens on His shoulders, leaving you free in your abandonment to His will, no?

Marie Cecile said...

Yes he has in such a beautiful and wonderful way taken my yoke upon his shoulders

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...