August 12, 2006

Their Love

Since I was unable to write this morning due to unforseen circumstances, I went and weed wacked down by the stone wall. I did manage a good size area to clear the brush. And picked up the mess, I have blisters to prove it too. I think I'm slowly cleaning out the over growth, I'm just thankful for the strength to do it. I'm glad that I can somehow repay my parents for all they have done by taking over my bills. Once I get back into the work force, it will be a pleasure to give back to them what they so gladly gave. Mom and Dad I love you both so much, but most of all thank you for giving me the capacity to love God as deeply as I do and teaching me about faith.

2 Words of Wisdom:

Paul Anthony Melanson said...

"I went and weed wacked down by the stone wall. I did manage a good size area to clear the brush. And picked up the mess, I have blisters to prove it too. I think I'm slowly cleaning out the over growth, I'm just thankful for the strength to do it. I'm glad that I can somehow repay my parents for all they have done.."

Slowly cleaning out the overgrowth - slowly cleaning out the weeds of self-will. That's what you and I do when we do for others Marie Cecile. We clean out the overgrowth of selfishness, of hard-heartedness.

Really this is Jesus' work in our souls. He wants us to lose our lives for the sake of others. It is only then that we will find it.

Peace and Joy and every good thing you need to accomplish the Master's Will.

Paulus

Marie Cecile said...

Thank you Paul,

For your beautiful and kind words. I thank God for his continual cleaning out of unnecessary overgrowth in my life and yours as well. But I also thank him for giving us the capacity to help others clean out their overgrowth, by our example. Thank you for the special blessing.

I see you have taken the name Paulus, when I pray for you, a few times I thought Father Paul. Paulus is very good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...