August 11, 2006

Always a special day

Last night on my way home from school, I saw a falling star. This one seemed to be so very close, and colorful. It had a short but brilliant tail. Odd thing though, it really seemed to be so very close, not like the usual one's where they are white and brief, in the far distant horizon of the night sky. Well anyway, that was a spectacular ending for an evening.

Yard work seems to be a big agenda lately. I began tackling the front of the house and the weeds again. This one is harder, since ivy grow around the bushes. Need to trim those too. I haven't done yard work like this in years. And it feels good to do so. What I find when I work outside or inside, I always keep my thoughts on our Lord. I thank him for just about anything that is not of the ordinary to anything that is ordinary. Be it yucky weather, to the most beautiful breezy day. To birds singing, or chipmunks scurrying by. It's all a delight to me, that and reading beautiful prayers that people write, or listening to a song of hymns.

But my greatest delight is visiting Him in the Blessed Sacrament and doing our special rosary. Our Father, and Glory Be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen

I give our Lady her rosary too, after all she is Jesus' mother and her heart is important too.

0 Words of Wisdom:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...