July 29, 2006

Prayers

I would like to request prayers for my Aunt who lives in Florida. She has suffered a heart attack, a few days ago. When my Mom talked to my Uncle, he said she was having some problems. If anyone reads this blog, would you please keep her in your prayers please. You don't know how much I appreciate any help or prayers for others and for myself too if that's ok. No matter how close to God we are, we all need prayers. God Bless you all.

2 Words of Wisdom:

Paul Anthony Melanson said...

I offer my Holy Mass, my rosaries and mercy chaplets this day for your aunt's health. May the healing fire of the Holy Spirit descend upon her and renew her in soul and spirit, mind and body and may the Precious Blood of Jesus cover her this day and into eternity. Amen.

Marie Cecile said...

Dear Paul,

Thank you so very much for your offering of the Holy Mass, rosaries, and mercy chaplets for my Aunt. Your kind prayers will be received gladly in heaven. My deepest thank you again.

God Love you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...